Monday, February 23, 2009

The best laid plans....

You know what they say..."The best laid plans go awry." Yep...sure do. I typed out my lovely plan for this week at 2 am today when I could not go back to sleep. By 9 am the plans were out the window already. How pitiful is that? Not even 7 hours and the whole week has gone haywire! A few years ago that would have really bothered me, but now, I don't even care.

We're getting the drywall finished this week. Woo hoo! I get to start priming and painting later this week. I am looking forward to it so much! We picked out and paid for the carpet this week and have some good leads on lower cost tile for the entry and bathrooms. Mike's hoping to work on the plumbing this week, but we're trying to be fluid (pun intended) with our plans.

Right now, Mike, Chris and Jesse are playing Texas Hold 'Em on Facebook. I'm guessing it's bonding time for them. It's halarious for me. We rented the movie "21" a little over a week ago and now these two want to use their math skills to learn to count cards. Should I be concerned? I'm thinking not because they're much too tight to risk losing any of their own money! Chris has spent most of his money this year on a couple of heifers and Jesse just continues to hoard his.

No comments: