Saturday, November 14, 2009

The latest debate at our house....

I LOVE the view out our living room windows. I despise curtains. Thus, to this point, we've not had any curtains, much to the dismay of the rest of my family. So, I have finally come to a solution that should satisfy all of us. I just need the guys to build me a cornice board to hide the ugly hardware for the window treatments. And now to the latest debate. I took the paint swatch to the store with me and went through every curtain available. Keep in mind our living room (as is much of the rest of the house) is rather rustic feeling. I found a lovely rust color that plays off the cedar ceiling and trimwork and then I found a rather humdrum wheat color. You obviously know which way I'm leaning. I have hung both colors up for a vote tonight. I have a feeling hum drum is going to win out. Hmphf....We shall see.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I totally agree about curtains, that is why I have shear curtains hanging up, but be careful if you don't walk around the house fully clothed! And there are the ones that face the field so who really cares. As if I had a vote, I would stick with no curtains.