Monday, October 26, 2009

The birthday celebrations are over for another year.

No, we didn't plan our boys having their birthdays only a week apart when we were having children. We had our families over for desserts yesterday to celebrate. It was fun to watch 4 generations playing around together. Brock had a great time bouncing on the exercise ball then bouncing the exercise ball on the stuffed rabbit. Adrianna enjoyed all the attention she got. Phoebe enjoyed eating ice cream cake, skittles and kit kats then tried to figure out how to burn off all the sugar she ingested. Sabine and Tia enjoyed thier Rock Band tutorial given by Chris and Jesse. Not sure if I mentioned we got Jesse the Rock Band game for the Play Station for his birthday. It has been fun for everyone. Of course, my head may not agree when they have friends over to play it this weekend. LOL.

Now that the birthdays have passed I'm turning my attention to the next items on the list.....a cattle show and sale, Thanksgiving and another cattle sale. We start and end the month of November with sales and throw in a Thanksgiving celebration here for Mike's family in the middle of it.

Today Mike discovered the bananas that I had gotten last week. Three were left and just a tick beyond their prime. I turned them into banana muffins for them to enjoy tonight. I have no idea what I'm fixing for supper, but I know they're going to have good dessert. LOL.

1 comment:

Nana said...

We had a great time at the "birthday party". Brock did not go to sleep until almost 8:00 but was in a good mood, may have been all the chocolate cake he ate. Last night I asked him if he wanted candy corn and he told me "NO, good candy" and went to the fridge and got chocolate. Oh the shades of his mother and grandfather! But it did make us laugh, so I guess we will be getting Chocolate for Halloween!
Have a great week, enjoy the weekend with Rock Band!
Love,
Mylene and Jimmy