Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So, I'm taking a break.

I've been working hard at the new house for 10 days straight and the old house was showing it, so I've taken today off from the new house. Because of that break I managed to link some pics of the house on here for your enjoyment. We're getting closer and closer which makes me oh so happy. Mike and I have to go after some tile, grout, mortar and faucets tonight. I was hoping we could get the kitchen cabinets this week, but it's not looking too much like that unless we get a chance on Saturday. We'll just have to see how it goes. Anyway, enjoy the pics and feel free to suggest a color for the office and dining room. They're off opposite sides of the entry and need to be the same color. Mike's getting tired of green and tan now, so we need a new hue. I've been suggesting silver and charcoal for the media room, but so far that's all it is....a suggestion. Give us some ideas....we need help. Oh, the media room is to have a sports bar theme.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I forgot to post a comment, I think charcoal would be great in the bonus room. You could do so many things with the color and it would be more neutral for the opposite walls of football memoriabilia.
Mylene

Melinda said...

I tried, I really did. See the next post for the color picked.