Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm tired.

Period. It's been a busy week and a busy day and I'm so ready for bed. And yet, here I am. The construction crew got the lime and rock spread today, Mike and I got two new pens set up for show calves and the boys and their grandpa and uncle put up some rye grass silage. And we're all exhausted. I think I'm nearly as mentally exhausted as I am physically. The boys' school subjects are challenging me this year. All the details for the cattle show at the Royal needed to be finalized this week and then I needed to get a schedule figured out for the judging team to practice for the contest at the Royal. That combined with house details has nearly caused my head to explode. Aren't we supposed to have a down time sometime? Who took that downtime off my calendar???? I can't even seem to find a weekend for the boys to celebrate their birthdays in October. I really need to put some more effort into that this weekend. At least figure out a time to get together with family on an afternoon or something. I'd like to do something special for Chris since it's his 16th birthday, but I'm not sure what. I guess I'd really like to have the Samari up and running for him by then, but I'm not sure if that's realistic or not.....Hmmmm...something else to ponder.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Slow down, take a breath. All of those things that should be done will be done. I'll be praying for things to clear out of the way for the boys to enjoy their birthday.