Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like a house!!

Wow. One short week and our cement slab is now beginning to look like the home we've been planning and dreaming of all summer. Ahhhh. God has blessed us so much through this process.....even when we didn't know we needed it. The boys have surely learned a lot about framing this week and so the building trades class has been quite a success to this point. Tomorrow begins work on the bonus room upstairs and the roofing. We are so excited. I love just going out there and thanking God for this home He is providing us and enjoying it. I know, I know, we still have a long way to go before we can move in, but wow, I'm impressed with it. I can see it in my mind all finished and it's beautiful. I hope we can make it turn out just right. I'll post pictures tomorrow, but wanted to share the praise with y'all.

No comments: